4.3.10

Ampsoul - Flava of 80's Soul X Boogie Part 2




Frankie Beverley - Twilight Part 2
Convertion - Let's Do It
Cheryl Lynn - Encore
Dante - The Freak In Me
Slave - Just a Touch
Herbie Hancock - Stars In Your eyes
Royalle Delite - I'll Be A Freak For You
Paul laurence - There Aint Nothing like Ur loving
Ashford & Simpson - Out Of The world
Halequin 4's - Set It Off
Rochelle - My Magic Man
Sherrick - Just Call
Vicyi D - This Beat is Mine
Sharon Red - I'll Never Give You Up
First Touch - Let me Get Next To You
Montana Sextet - Heavy Vibes
Extra T's - ET Boogie
Curtis Hairston - I Want You (All Tonight)
Evelyn Champagne King - I'm In Love
Man Parrish - Hip Hop Be Bop (Don't Stop)
Change - Hold Tight
Wish - ft Fonda Rae - Touch me (All Night Long)
Willie Colon - Set Me On Fire

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

twitter